Jacksonville Golf & Country Club is a unique private, member-owned country club that offers both Equity & Non-Equity Memberships. The JGCC Membership experience provides over 50 events and activities in any given month for members of all ages and every interest. We are confident that one of our six membership categories will fit the needs of you and your family and exceed your expectations of what country club membership is all about.
- Full Membership – Entitles members to preferred access to Golf and Tennis, along with access to all other Club Facilities.
- Unlimited Golf Membership – Entitles members to preferred access to Golf, along with access to all other Club Facilities.
- Unlimited Tennis & Weekday Golf Membership – Entitles members to preferred access to Golf on Tuesdays through Fridays and Tennis, along with access to all other Club Facilities.
- Weekday Golf Membership – Entitles members to preferred access to Golf on Tuesdays through Fridays along with access to all other Club Facilities.
- Unlimited Tennis Membership – Entitles members to preferred access to Tennis, along with access to all other Club Facilities.
- Social Membership – Entitles members to access of all Club Facilities.
The majority of homes in the Jacksonville Golf & Country Club community have an Equity membership associated with the property. The Equity Certificate value is determined by the date the home and membership is purchased. In order to transfer the Equity membership with the sale of a home in the community, the membership must be brought to the current equity value. Equity Memberships are also available through the Club for homes within the community without certificates, or for those people outside the community who wish to become equity members. Financing options are available for both equity memberships and initiation fees.
“Test Drive Our Lifestyle” Preview
The “Test Drive Our Lifestyle” Preview Membership allows prospective Non-Equity Members to enjoy a 6-MONTH TRIAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP in the category of choice with payment of only dues and applicable monthly fees and club charges. There is NO INITIATION FEE due upon activation of the Preview Membership! At the end of the 6-month trial, you can select to pay the reduced Test Drive Our Lifestyle Initiation Fee, or discontinue the membership.
Non-Equity Memberships are available only to those who do not own a home in the JGCC Community. There is currently no wait list for Non-Equity Memberships.
Non-Equity Vs. Equity Membership
As a Non-Equity Member, you have all the same privileges as an Equity Member, however, Non-Equity Members do not have voting rights and Non Equity Memberships are not transferable.
Please contact Laura Bowman, Membership Director, at 493-3111 for details on Corporate Memberships.
Young Executive Memberships
Young Executive Memberships are available for Non-Equity Members who are under the age of 36. Young Executive members pay only 35% of the below mentioned initiation fees for their chose category. Young Executives up to age 30 are given a 50% discount of the dues in the category chosen and ages 31 through 35 are given a 25% discount in the dues category of choice. Both applicants of a Young Executive Membership must fall under age requirements. Only the older of the two applicants will be considered for Young Executive rate discounts. The Young Executive Membership dues discounts expire on the older member’s 36th birthday and payment of the entire category dues rate is required.